An inside look into my life as a mommy, as a woman, as a friend, as a lover, as a bargain seeker, as a consumer... I want to share just about everything (well almost everything)...experiences from my past, present, future, fun (and not so fun) details about my life and everything in between... Sharing is caring, right?!
Friday, October 22, 2004
Trying cereal for the 1st time...
Connor tried cereal for the 1st time today. He really liked it! He's been ready for solid foods for quite sometime now. I could just tell by the way he looks at the way we eat and how he looks at the food, with his mouth trying to open everytime we put anything in our mouths. But the only thing is that he's kinda sick, so he had diarrhea afterwards. So it might not be a good idea to try this while he's sick 'cause then I won't know if he's sick from the cereal or what?! Well, all that matters is that he liked it!
Labels:
connor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment