Sunday, February 13, 2005

Happy birthday to me...

Happy Birthday to me!!! I am now 28 years old! We didn't do too much today. We just relaxed at the house. It was really nice that Jeramy let Connor and I sleep in this morning until noon. It was nice waking up to some Oreo cake and gifts!!! Jeramy's awesome...he even sang Happy Birthday while Connor sat on my lap. It's really funny what I wished for...heh heh

We went out to Oasis, a Moroccan restaurant in SLO, which has become a favorite of ours. Jeramy's family came to celebrate my bday with me. Gosh, the food is sooooo good!!! I wish we were rich so we could eat there all the time. LOL Connor was still feeling pretty run-down but he seemed to handle it just fine. He's really attached to me right now, so he fusses when I'm not carrying him or near him. But hey, that's normal...I mean, he's with me all the time. How could he not feel anxious when he's separated from me? I wish I could say this is a new phase he's going through but he's always been like this. Ooohhh...I can't wait until the actual separation anxiety phase happens! haha

Well, Jeramy got me my glasses and contacts for my bday along with some DVD's. Jeramy's family got me my food processor which has been on my wish list for months now. I am so excited...can't wait to try it out! :)

No comments: