Happy New Year!!! I am really looking forward to the new year. I like the feeling of being able to start anew and let bygones be bygones (well, I try). I love making New Year's resolutions. I like checking things off my list and that feeling of accomplishment makes it all worthwhile. I have yet to compile this so-called list. LOL. But in the meantime, let's look back at 2011.
Here are 20 questions that can get you started on your end-of-year review:
• What were my resolutions or goals for 2011?
• What were my greatest accomplishments for 2011 that I am most proud of?
• Now, what was one more?
• What are the actions I took to achieve these accomplishments?
• What strengths did I tap into to be able to take these actions?
• How can I apply these strengths to move forward in 2012?
• What did I intend to do in 2011 that did not get done?
• What were the biggest challenges or barriers I faced in 2011 that contributed to not accomplishing everything I wanted?
• How did I deal with each of these?
• Where do I get my strength to overcome barriers?
• How have I grown from these accomplishments and challenges?
• What am I most grateful for as I reflect back on the year?
• What have I learned?
• Who are my greatest supporters or support systems that I can rely on as I move forward?
• How can I show my gratitude and appreciation to those who have supported me?
• What would I like to be different in the upcoming year?
• What would it feel like to experience this difference?
• What am I willing to do to make this change a reality?
• What barriers do I anticipate and what strategies can I put into place to overcome these barriers?
• What is the first step I need to take to get closer to my goals?
Source: examiner.com
No comments:
Post a Comment