I just realized that since the beginning of the year, I have been approached by a LOT of people trying to get me to sell products. I am not sure if it's because I run several FB group pages or if it's because I have been pretty vocal about my health and fitness journey. Whatever the reasons may be...it is quite overwhelming! I appreciate the thoughtfulness and their belief that I may be a great asset to the company they are representing. But I have experienced selling through MLM companies in the past and what did I learn?? I'm not the best salesperson. I love "sharing" (the keyword used instead of "selling") but I don't like everything else that comes with the job.
These are the companies I've been asked to join this year so far:
- Team Beachbody
- Isagenix
- Advocare
- Plexus
- Arbonne
- Nerium
- Herbalife
- doTerra
- Melaleuca
- Monavie
- Shaklee
- Amway
- Visalus
Can you see why it's overwhelming? I don't mind trying new products and seeing what works best for me. I am just not interested in the business side of it. So there, if you think this is some kind of subliminal message to you...it is. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment