
GIRL!!!
We found out this morning that we'll be having a baby girl. She weighs approximately 13 ounces. The doc says that the baby looks perfectly healthy and normal. So it's all good! We are very excited. She was so cute, yes even in the ultrasound! She yawned a couple of times and she was laid out lengthwise across my lower abdomen. She was holding her hands together and had her legs stretched out as if she was relaxing. As the doc says, "she's loungin". Oh, I can already see she's so much like her Daddy! LOL!It's funny because I was trying to force myself to not really care about the gender of the baby. I was even afraid of having a girl (maybe it's because I grew up with 3 sisters? LOL!). I was so set in having a boy because 1) it just seemed easier since I already "know" what to do. 2) it'll be cheaper since we kept most of Connor's stuff and there really isn't much for boys out there. 3) don't have to worry about having to wipe from front to back. LOL! Seriously though, I didn't really care whether or not it was a boy or girl. That is, until last night. I had a dream that we were at the doc's office getting the ultrasound done and the doc said it was a boy. I felt disappointed and woke up feeling sad for some reason. I guess that's when I realized, I really WANTED a girl. So I was really nervous and excited on the way to the doctor's (Dr. Cedar). I even text messaged all my closest friends and family. I told them to place their bets. $10 per bet...a good way for a stay at home mom to make some $$$. haha. Well, obviously I lost and NO I ain't paying shit. :) I mean...everyone bet on a girl. But then again, I think everyone had a pretty good sense about it because I told them everything...all my symptoms so far are opposite with what I had with Connor, I am not as bitchy & irritable as I was with Connor and everyone's saying how I'm "glowing". Not that I wasn't happy with my pregnancy during Connor but it has definitely been more relaxing now than it was w/ Connor. Maybe because we didn't know what to expect? Who knows?I didn't have any morning sickness with Connor but the sciatica from 3 months on was just horrible. So I prayed and prayed, asking for morning sickness any day over sciatica. But when the morning sickness came...oh my goodness, I wanted to die! haha! The sciatica hasn't been that bad this time around but when it hits, I am pretty much in a lot of pain. It sucks being in that much pain and trying to run around a little toddler! But Connor is so caring and affectionate, he takes care of his Momma!
1 comment:
Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»
Post a Comment