Saturday, June 24, 2006

Happy Birthday Connor!

I can't believe my little boy is now 2 years old. It seems only like yesterday that he was born into this world! Connor has been such a wonderful blessing in our lives. He is such an intelligent, friendly, caring, just amazing little boy. It's funny how we can see how he's developed different aspects of our personalities. I am glad he has more of Daddy's than mine. LOL! He definitely has my temper though...as is it is becoming more prominent now that he is 2.

We had two birthday parties for him. One on his actual birthday and another one during the weekend after for all the friends & family to celebrate with us. He had a wonderful time, even though it proved to be more stressful for me. I doubt we're gonna have another big bday party until HE can decide who to invite. It's just too much of a hassle really...even though I LOVE planning parties. It's just hard to actually carry out when you're preggers.

Connor got a lot of cool (and not so cool) toys. A lot of it's going into storage for future use. He just has wayyyyyy too many toys in the house and in the backyard already. Maybe our little baby girl will make use of it someday? Well I just wanted to commemorate my little boy's special day!!! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»