Went to Central Coast 4D Ultrasound today to get a 4D done. It was really cool. Jeramy was really skeptical about seeing "4D" but he seemed to enjoy it as well. Too bad little Isabella didn't really cooperate. It would have been really cool to see her face or even her side profile. But the little stinker had both of her arms crossed in front of her face, so all we could really see was her nose and mouth. We could tell she has J's nose and my lips though...just like Connor. The ultrasound lady says she has big feet too...so does Connor! I'm really bummed we didn't get to see her facial features though. After looking at all the advertisements and stuff, I was really hoping I could compare the 4D to her real face when she's born just to see how similar it is. Just our luck huh!? Oh well, at least it was free! :)
I wonder if they're gonna look alike? That would be so weird if she came out with my features and J's coloring. But either way, she's gonna be so damn cute just like Connor is. Connor's so excited (well as excited as a toddler's gonna be) about being a big brother. I've been reading big brother books to him and always talking to him about how he's gonna be such a great big brother. I wonder if he even really gets it? It's really endearing though when he comes up to my belly and kisses my belly button. He talks to little Isabella and says "Hi sis" or "Hi Bella". I just love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment