Monday, July 17, 2006

Visiting Jennster...

On Saturday, we went over to Novato and visited Jennster and her boyfriend. Loree was there visiting from Simi so it awesome to see her too! We went out to dinner and just played cards, watched a movie and hung out for the rest of the night. It's been awhile since I've hung out with both girls...brings back a lot of memories.

It was great seeing my Jennster so happy with Chris. It's crazy that the last time I saw Chris was the 1st time I met him...Jenn's 30th bday party. And even then, I KNEW they were meant to be together. To think, they're getting married next year! I LOVE IT!

As for Loree dearest...she still looks great! I have my own personal opinions about the guy she's dating (since ummm, yeah she's dating Chris' best friend). So I'll keep my mouth shut...

J and I had so much fun visiting. I was sad to leave, knowing I won't be seeing them for a long time. I just wish we all lived closer. I mean, we're lucky enough that we can drive a few hrs to see each other but still, it sucks. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»