Pretty aye?Anyways, we ended up driving to Pozo and having a little picnic. I didn't even get dressed up since I thought we'd be frolicking through the dirt and the masses of wildness but to no avail. (Hence, I look like crap)
![]() ![]() | ![]() ![]() ![]() |
HAHAHA...I'm just laughing at myself. I think it's so lame that I posted that other blog. Can you tell how freaking tired I am right now...but can't SLEEP?!?!?!? ARGHHHH!!!
So hmmmm...let's see. The last real blog I wrote was when I was still pregnant. WHOA, that was like ages ago. My little girl is now 6 months old and damn, she's perdy.
Born 9/8/06
Now...
Connor's such an awesome big bro. I was worried for no reason at all. He freaking adores Isabella and Isabella adores him even more. I just love watching them both interact with each other. It's such a wonderful sight to see...
(this was taken this morning)
And my hubby is such a dear for putting up with me and my shit. Not that I have a whole lot to dish out, but I know I can be such a moody beotchhh sometimes and I love the fact that he just ignores me when my multiple personalities come out. LOL! Honestly though, I couldn't have asked for a better hubby. He rocks...and it's a plus that he's so damn cute too!
I'm still a SAHM and am loving it more and more each day. I finally stepped down from the SLOCountyMommies group and just spending more time on me and the fam. I miss the leadership aspect of things but for the most part...I think I've made the best decision of letting it go. The group is doing really well though...over 600 members! Crazy...
I've got other things on my plate now...like healthy food and exercise. heh heh. Seriously though, I'm trying to focus more energy on becoming healthier and so far I've lost 37 lbs (28 more to go...SHEEZ)!!! It's an awesome feeling to be active again. I've got a 5K to run in a couple weeks...hope I don't have a heart attack during it. LOL! My next attempt is a mini-triathlon during the summer. Don't hold your breath for that one though...
Ok, so I'm gonna be working on some new projects pretty soon. Not really 100% yet on what I'm gonna do...everything is still in the "thinking" stages. But whatever it is, I know I'll do well at it as long as I put my mind to it. No prob, piece of cake! :)
Soooo glad the weather's so nice these days. I do pray for some good weeks of rain...we need it!








No comments:
Post a Comment