An inside look into my life as a mommy, as a woman, as a friend, as a lover, as a bargain seeker, as a consumer... I want to share just about everything (well almost everything)...experiences from my past, present, future, fun (and not so fun) details about my life and everything in between... Sharing is caring, right?!
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Daddy's little girl...
4 days later and I'm still waiting for Connor to "freak" out. But no, he's been absolutely wonderful. He always says "Hi Isabella" and wants to kiss her and be close to her all the time. It's just wonderful to see him be such a great big brother!!! My hubby is staying home for a month so I am so thankful to have him around. He has been such an emotional mess since Isabella was born. There must be something about having a little girl...Daddy's little girl. It's so wonderful to have our family be complete. These past 4 days have been sooooooooooooo great. I am so happy!!! :)
Labels:
isabella
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment