Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

Wow...it's 2009. It seems like yesterday that I was hearing "Party like it's 1999" over and over again on the radio. And look at us now, 10 years later. It's super crazy how fast time really flies.

2009 is going to be a busy year. We'll be traveling a lot like usual and hopefully we will be able to continue this for years to come. Our 1st trip will be to the snow (hopefully next week). It will be the first time we're bringing the kids, so they will be very excited. I already bought all their snow gear (oh wait, that reminds me, I need to get them gloves). Next will be a special trip to somewhere (don't know where yet) in February for our 5-year anniversary, my 32nd birthday and for Valentine's. February is a really full month for my poor hubby. :) In early March, I will be going away for a weekend with my sisters to celebrate birthdays and just being together. It will officially be our 1st "just us" trip together. It should be amazing. Then as soon as I come back, I think Jer is gonna take Connor to San Fran for their annual trip to visit friends and go to the Zoo. Isabella and I will surely find something to do while they're gone. Then at the end of March, Jer and I will be traveling with his sister and her hubby to Palm Springs for 5 days while the kids stay with Grandpa and Grandma. Phew, to think, that's only the first 3 months of traveling! We're still trying to figure out when we're going to Hawaii...but we are definitely intending to go. It will be our first time going together! I am so looking forward to that! So this month, my goal is to start planning out our trips from April til the holidays...

There are just so many great things happening this year. Jer's sister will be having her baby in June, Connor will be attending kindergarten (yikes!), I might be heading back to work (or school...undecided still), Jer will be working a new position, the kids will be starting new activities, and so much more. I am actually really excited about the New Year, as I can begin "fresh" again with my goals and will work hard to attain them. I think I've pretty much reached all my goals in 2008 so I HOPE that 2009 will just be as great, if not, I will MAKE it great no matter what.

Anyhow, I wish everyone a wonderful new year and hope & pray that 2009 only brings great peace and joy!

No comments: