Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mini Vacations...

are awesome but exhausting. A vacation is rarely ever a "vacation" since you spend so much of your time eating out, doing activities and checking out everything that's available. It's all fun until you come home and realize you actually have to cook meals again, do laundry, pay bills, etc. But yes, it's all worth it in the end.

We are lucky enough that my hubby works only 3-4 days a week. Therefore, he gets 3-4 days off a week as well. Though he works 12 long hours per day on the days he works, it enables us to spend more time together and go on mini vacations whenever we can.

In the last 6 months alone, we've taken at least one 4-5 day mini vacation each month. Here are the photos from each one:

TO BE POSTED SOON

2 comments:

j.sterling said...

liar~ where are the pics?! lol

Unknown said...

I know, I know. I'm almost finished editing them!