I have been contemplating whether or not I should open a Target credit card. Now with 5% back every single time you shop, it's very tempting. In the past month, I have spent well over $400 and that would have been $20 back already. But is it worth it??! With a high interest rate of 21%, I would have to say a big fat no. I'm not one of those responsible ones that pay off my credit card debt at the end of each month. I wish I was though!
Anyway, I went to Target today and found some great deals that I'd like to share!
(3) Starbucks fusion 11.oz ground coffee - $6.89 each
Buy 3, get a $5 Target gift card
Used (3) $1.50 off manufacturer coupons and $1.00 off Target coupon for buying 3
$15.17 OOP (out of pocket) minus $5 Target gift card
TOTAL $10.17 for three (which makes it $3.39 each!)
Stouffer's chicken stuffing - 79 cents each
Used (1) 50 cents Target coupon
TOTAL $0.29
(2) Quaker oats instant oatmeal boxes - $2.66 each
Used (2) $2.00 off manufacturer coupons
Total $1.32 for two @ 66 cents each
(3) Quaker
2 comments:
Target DEBIT card!!! Ties to your existing account and you still get the 5%.
Ooooh tempting! I might just do that. Thanks Katie!
Post a Comment