This is the picture I used for this year's annual Christmas card. Surprisingly, I didn't have a lot of great family photos to choose from! But considering I'm the token Asian photographer at every event, that's pretty much a shocker huh? So thankfully we were able to take some pics on Thanksgiving at my sister-in-law's house. I don't normally make such a big deal of it (OK, OK, for those who know me well knows that's a lie) but I wanted all of us to color-coordinate and everything...except for the fact that it was too late to realize that my dear son doesn't own anything black in his wardrobe collection. Oh well, burgundish red works right?
Anyway, this is what the Christmas card looked like after I was finished being "creative":


Luckily, Vistaprint.com had a lot of awesome selections to choose from. For $12.99, I ordered 50 photo cards + envelopes with free shipping. Can't beat that!
EDIT: Should have waited, I found a better deal a week later at SeeHere.com. 50 cards for $4.99 w/ free shipping. Should have just gone ahead and ordered some anyway.EDIT #2: I went ahead and ordered them! I'm a sucker for deals. Lol.This is what that one looks like:
No comments:
Post a Comment