This morning was just like normal: wake up, give kids breakfast, something to drink while I take my vitamins and get myself to wake up by washing dishes, etc etc.
Isabella asked for some water in our special light-up cup (you know, one of the ones you get at the concerts at the fair). Isabella and Connor were sitting at the dining table chit-chatting about this and that, arguing about something (like usual) and laughing REALLY loud about silly things (like usual). Ofcourse...as usual, I had to remind them that Daddy was sleeping and they needed to shush it a little. They're still cracking up about something and then next thing I know Connor just walks away.
I asked Connor what happened (as I noticed his fruit cup was still full). He said that Isabella swished some water in her mouth and spit it into his cup. YUCK. This whole time Isabella is cracking up and is just happy that now, she gets to eat the fruit cup. Yeah, you know, so it doesn't go to waste. Ingenious! Ofcourse, I had to quickly remind her that wasn't a nice to thing to do, yada, yada, yada.
Anyway, a few minutes later I picked up the light-up cup she was using and drank from it. As I'm doing this, she's just laughing and just had this sly look on her cute little face. After I finished drinking, I asked her "What's so funny?" In between her snorts, she tells me that she was swishing the water in her mouth and spit it back out...back in the same water cup I just drank from!!!! Ugh, GROSS!!! Then she had to add a little detail and again through her snorts, "Haha, I made you drink my slobber lemonade!!" HAHA, real funny. You little stinker!
*Don't worry, I will get her back*
No comments:
Post a Comment