We brought Connor to one of Jeramy's friends house for dinner today. We're trying to expose Connor to other kids as much as we can so that he doesn't have severe separation anxiety later on. I mean, we know he's gonna go through that anyway but he needs to know how to deal with other kids!
Jeramy's friend Richie has two kids: Zachey (3 yrs old) and Ian (10 months). Ian actually weighs less than Connor does, only 17 lbs! It's just so weird seeing a little boy crawling around and he's so much smaller than Connor. Zachey just admires "Jeramy Moen" to pieces. He even sings about him when he plays, his Daddy told us. Zachey also LOVES Connor. He's always trying to kiss Connor and Connor just hates it. Connor is learning how to play with kids though, which is awesome since I don't want him to end up like other kids that weren't exposed to other kids at a young age and freaked out when they finally were. I can tell he's still trying to figure things out, because he tends to cry out when they get too close.
Connor is beginning to sit down for longer periods now. He is learning how to balance on his little tush better and can control his "tumbling over" a little better. I did have a wee bit of an accident the other day when I sat him down on the kitchen floor for what I thought were just mere seconds while I tried to reach for the phone, which rang at the time. Next thing I know, he fell backwards and hit his poor little head. OMG, talk about pure guilt on Mommy! He cried his little eyes out for a few minutes, but he was just fine.
I'm also feeding him rice cereal twice a day now. It's such an awesome "event". He gets all messy and tries to use his cute tiny hands as spoons. He's always shoveling the food into his mouth with his grimey little fingers. When I finally get past the baricades, he either blows out the cereal or it comes dripping off his mouth. I don't know why I even use a bib! He just think
No comments:
Post a Comment