Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!!! We are down in San Clemente spending Thanksgiving with my folks. We're trying out the whole "taking turns" with the holidays this year. So Thanksgiving with my folks and Christmas with Jeramy's this year. Vice versa next year...

My mom, Connor and I spent all day shopping yesterday while Jeramy, Ian (my bro) and my Dad went to a few electronics stores and went to an arcade. Connor is such a trooper! He just loves being out and about. I admire him so much for being able to take everything in so well. We got here Tuesday night and he slept for most of the ride down here. It did take us a total of EIGHT hours to get to San Clemente from Atascadero. We left at 1 PM (totally intended to leave at 11 AM! haha!) and we got here at 9! We did stop at the Topanga Mall in Canoga Park for 2 hours since traffic was HORRIBLE!!! I drove the whole way 'cause Jeramy had worked till 3 AM so I thought I'd be a nice wifey and let him rest up...

Connor woke up about 20 mins during the ride down from Atascadero and he actually slept the rest. He was awake for the whole shopping experience and let me tell you...he takes after his Mama. He just LOVES shopping!!! I trained him early, didn't I?! haha

Well we haven't eaten yet, so I'll be back to tell y'all about our scrumptious meal!!! :)

No comments: