Monday, September 08, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Isabella!


I just wanted to give a shout out to my baby girl who turned 2 years old today. OMG, where has the time gone? I remember the moment you entered this world and completed our family. It makes me so sad knowing that in just a year, you're gonna be in preschool.

Our little Goombah, our little booger, our little princess, our crazy monkey...we LOVE you more than words can ever say. Your brother adores you so much that he would give his left leg to save you from whatever ails you (and you little girl would take that leg and hit him on the head with it). You're a little feisty being which only makes me wonder if that's a permanent trait 'cause you try so hard to be just like your brother.

You are the most beautiful girl I have ever set my eyes upon. And honestly, it's not just because I'm your mother that I'm saying that, it's because it's true. Everyone stares at your pretty face and the luscious curls on your head and takes the time to stop me anywhere we go to tell me just how beautiful you are. You have such a good heart, even how little you are, you already know how important love is and how to show it.

Some day you will be old enough to truly understand all the things that I am saying now. You are the most amazing daughter and I thank God for having Him give you to us. We love you and wish you the best birthday today!

No comments: