Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Joshua Bell At Home With Friends


This would have been a great CD to listen to during my college days. I used to listen to Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, Strauss, etc while I studied and just to relax after a full day. Joshua Bell's "At Home With Friends" is a great compilation of music with some great artists. "Come Again" with Sting is such a beautiful song. I can already imagine it in a soundtrack of a movie. Joshua Bell is such an amazing violinist. He incorporates such emotion into his music and it just moves you. #8 is such a beautiful song, it touches your soul. This would make a great CD to play while drinking wine and relaxing with friends. Overall, it's all beautiful music!
(Review posted on Amazon.com, Borders.com and BN.com as Megaland)

*Thank you so much again One2OneNetwork for giving me the opportunity to listen to this CD for FREE!!!

No comments: