Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Seriously???

Read this 1st:
http://www.mybottlesup.com/tsa-agents-took-my-son/

Then this:
http://www.tsa.gov/blog/2009/10/response-to-tsa-agents-took-my-son.html

My good friend's Jenn's blog post in response to this:
http://jennnster.blogspot.com/

It's insane that this woman would make such a story up. I mean, it's quite clear that her baby was NOT taken away. Was this woman hoping she could lie about it, get people to validate her emotions, rally up support...in hopes to sue TSA and get $$$? I mean, obviously, she did not realize that TSA was going to respond with real-time videos. I can understand being frustrated from having to wait, being humiliated while being searched, worrying about missing your flight, etc. But why lie about having your baby taken away from you?! It's obvious her baby was there the whole time. Mental issues maybe? I don't know...

My friend is right. It makes you think twice about reading blogs & such. I mean, I have a blog and I couldn't even fathom writing false stories about my life on my blog. Really, how could that even cross anyone's mind? It's like saying "Dear Diary, be prepared to 'hear' my story, real or not, it's not like you know the difference". Maybe when this Nic woman reads her blog today, it just makes it even more real now because she's read it somewhere. LOL. Ok, sorry, that was being insensitive. But seriously??

Then again, I know people personally who make stuff up in their head and think that it's all real. Yes, it's real in THEIR minds, but everyone else knows the truth (hello, it's called REALITY). Who knows, maybe I'm the one leading a fictitious life?

Anyway, I am curious though to see this woman's response. It'll sure be interesting!

On a side note...such horrible "customer service" TSA!!!

1 comment:

j.sterling said...

isn't that insane?!?!!! i mean, wtf??? who does that? it's all very bizarre