Happy 5 months old Connor!!!
So what's new with the little boy?
- 18 lbs and 27 inches
- can almost sit on his own, he tries to pull himself up (looks like he's doing sit ups) but he needs help to get to the sitting position...but once he's there, he can actually sit for a few mins without tumbling over!
- He has really strong legs. He is always trying to stand up, rather than sit. He loves it though, so he can see the world better (I guess). He even tries to take little steps. I just keep hoping he won't be mobile anytime soon. I like him the way he is now...heh heh
- He got his 1st haircut on the 17th. His hair was growing all funky. One side of his head had longer hair than the other hair so we needed to fix it. Now he looks OH SO MUCH CUTER than before! Who knew he could be CUTER?!
- He's not only blowing bubbles but he's learned to spit. Now...I always wondered if men went to a special school for that, but now I know that it's an innate thing. LOL!
- He's gotten his 1st cold & cough. He dealt with it fairly well but I feel so badly for the little guy. He just acted as he would if he wasn't sick, but with his runny nose and coughing spells, he was feeling pretty run-down. But he's OK now. He was a super trooper.
Well, I think that'a all for now. I'm tired of typing and I gotta go tend to Precious' needs. CIAO!
No comments:
Post a Comment