An inside look into my life as a mommy, as a woman, as a friend, as a lover, as a bargain seeker, as a consumer... I want to share just about everything (well almost everything)...experiences from my past, present, future, fun (and not so fun) details about my life and everything in between... Sharing is caring, right?!
Tuesday, November 09, 2004
Moms group!
Today was the 1st meeting for our Stay-At-Home-Mommies (SAHM) Group. We had a really good turnout! We had 8 moms and 11 kids total. I was hoping for good weather and thank goodness we got it since our event was held outside. The moms were super nice and the kids were just sooooooooooooooo darn cute. I can't wait to get to know them all and spend more time with them in future meetups. Check out our site at: www.sahm.meetup.com/316
Labels:
SLOCM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment