Connor is just awesome. He lights up my life. He may cry a lot more than usual these days. Maybe it's due to teething or whatever, but one little smile or laugh I get out of him and my heart just melts. He really wants to act like a grownup, already grabbing for food and wanting to get up and walk. He can't actually sit on his own just yet, but with a little help from us, he can sit by himself for a few minutes. The Dr says his weight makes it extra tough on him to sit up on his own. He is in the 97th percentile as far as his growth is concerned. Most babies at this age are between 12-15 lbs and Connor's already weighing in at 18 lbs!!! The Dr also says we can choose to wait on feeding him solid foods until after he's 6 months old since he's so "healthy". :) I kinda wanted to wait on feeding him solid foods anyways, so we'll see. With the way Connor has been wanting to eat, I might just have to start sooner.
Connor's a real talkative boy. My dad thinks he's gonna be a comedian when he grows up because of his bubbly personality. It's so fascinating to see that he's already expressed such facial emotions since he was 2 months old. He's literally such a happy ho-lucky boy. I mean, don't get me wrong...he gets REAL cranky and irritable real quick. He definitely has good days and bad, but he just has so much personality. Not only does it amaze Jeramy and me, but it amazes everyone else. I wonder what kind of person he's gonna grow into? Not to be conceited or anything, but with a mixture of mine and Jeramy's personality...he's gonna be one hell of a CHARMER! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment